Sunday, May 22, 2011

steppin out {5-17-2011)

sweatshirt-f21
tank-OP
trousers-thrifted
yellow heels-DIY/Lei
polka dot clutch-target

{this is my first clutch, which consequently started my clutch obsession. michael bought if for me at target when we were dating. i looked at it like 4 or 5 times while we were in the store but i really didn't want to spend $12 on it! he grabbed it while i wasn't looking and wrapped it in a tshirt he was buying so i wouldn't see. he proceeded to give it to me when we got out to the truck. how sweet is that?! let me tell you. SO SWEET.}

{yellow heels and pink glitter TOMS}

{jenn with her adorable baby bump!}

had a girls night tuesday with my BFF jenn. isn't she adorable? she's currently preggo and looking absolutely cute all the time. we stopped off at the coffee shop first, and then hung at her house, and later went and saw water for elephants. that movie was wonderful, and i now need to go get the book from the library and read it. cause if i loved the movie, i'll love the book even more. books are always better than the movie in my opinion. hope your week was wonderful!

6 comments:

  1. Love that you're wearing yellow and grey! Love the colors together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable! And I am drooling over those yellow heels! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute! And I love your sweet yellow heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing the movie first sometimes... then the book is such an improvement. Love that clutch... what a sweet gift.

    ReplyDelete