Saturday, August 27, 2011

whilst i was away...


so happy to be back to the blogging world after taking somewhat of an involuntary break.
whilst i was gone I:
GOT A PROMOTION AT WORK!
baked the most amazing apple pie ever
spent quality time with my kiddos
made lists
went and saw "the help"
had sushi for the first time in a LONG time
spent time with lots of Godly women
drank lots of iced coffee
discovered wonderful new bands/music

i'm back feeling refreshed with lots of inspiration.
how've y'all been the past few weeks?

5 comments:

  1. So good to see that beautiful smile! I've missed you and have kept you in my prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts turn to more than you know. How I wish we could call and have along conversation.... soon... soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your promotion! You have had amazing things happen to you while you have been away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Yay for the promotion & everything else great that happened!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a blessing ;)

    ReplyDelete