Saturday, April 2, 2011

Steppin Out and Belted Shirts

today is another steppin out saturday with harper's happenings!

(i got this shirt for my 25th birthday earlier in the week from mama trish. it's my first [and only] belted shirt.)

Tank-Ocean Pacific
Blouse-Maurices
Handbag- Miche (with the "mindi" shell)
Trousers-thrifted



(eleanor isn't feeling good this weekend. she fell asleep whilst we were grabbing a few groceries.)

your thoughts on the shirt? with or without the tank?

join our once a week fashion parade by clicking the link below!

5 comments:

  1. i like it better with the tank! also you and your kids are seriously too cute.

    aimers

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the tank! And from now on I'm calling my jeans, trousers;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it with the tank also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that color on you! I like it both way - but the tank really shows off that lovely tattoo - kinda like it was made to frame... speaking of frames your glasses great. I need a new pair in the worst way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shirt!!!!

    awe... little precious one feel asleep. Hope she is feeling better now =)

    ReplyDelete