Friday, August 5, 2011

organic!



i stood in the baby food section at walmart for 20 minutes staring at tiny jars of baby food the other night. never in my life had i wondered if i wanted to feed my infant organic baby food. i didn't feed my older two kids organic. but something didn't feel right when i went to put the regular jars in my cart. so i put them back on the shelf. and i picked them up again...and put them back. i read ingredient labels (the ingredients are the same, except one says organic in front of the fruit/veggie!)


i couldn't find everything in organic, so i did buy some regular baby food.
we started jackson on organic sweet potatoes. he loves them!

this was also jackson's first time in the high chair, which he loved!

what's your opinion on organic baby food?

3 comments:

  1. I try to buy as much organic as possible and, when I can, I try to just make my own baby food. Time is of the essence so I usually do homemade stuff for dinner and then her other meals consist of Earth's Best and/or Gerber organic. Jackson is getting so big!!! He is absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to attempt making baby food, but right now Allie isn't a fan of much of it... Jackson seems to enjoy it!!!! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to order from Diapers.com & I bought this brand from them b/c they had such a variety! My kids loved it. Though, with Aaron I made most of his food, so I only ordered it once or twice. I don't know why I didn't make Emma's - it was actually so much easier than I thought & I didn't have to worry about running out of baby food. Aaron ate everything we ate!

    ReplyDelete